Your Local Child Support Lawyer in Grants Pass, OR



Child support following a divorce or separation is a source of stress and contention for many parents. If you're a single parent who needs financial support for your child, you'll need guidance regarding your rights for getting support from the other parent. If you're a parent who does not have custody and is being asked to pay child support, you will need help from an attorney to ensure you pay a fair amount.

Oregon has a particularly complicated formula regarding the calculation and payment of child support. Moreover, child support is often modified after a divorce due to changing circumstances for the parents and children. This makes it vital to have an attorney well versed in Oregon's child support laws.
Smiling kids - child support lawyer Grants Pass, OR
No matter what end of the child support issue you're on, Jamie Hazlett and Associates are devoted to helping you attain your desired outcome. With help from the entire legal team at Hazlett & Associates in Medford, Oregon, you can rest assured that you will achieve a favorable outcome.